We have years of experience serving a diverse client base in various commercial matters ranging from business litigation to the sale or purchase of a business enterprise. The Law Offices of Edward P. Graham, Ltd. can provide full-service representation to meet the needs of your Illinois or Indiana business. Our office also serves residents of Northwest Indiana, covering areas like Portage, Valparaiso, Chesterton, LaPorte, Michigan City, Crown Point, Cedar Lake, and Hobart.
In addition to creating and maintaining the business entity of your choice, our business law attorneys can assist in developing effective contracts, addressing personnel, collections, litigation, and a host of other issues that may arise during the operation or management of your business. Trust our knowledgeable team to guide you through business law matters relating to:
- Business Entity Formations. New businesses in Illinois and Indiana can be challenging to navigate without legal guidance. We can provide effective legal counsel in selecting the type of business entity most appropriate for your circumstances and then prepare the necessary documents for the proper formation of the new entity.
- Business Litigation. Illinois and Indiana business owners and managers encounter disputes in the ordinary course of business operations. When these undesirable situations arise, our business litigators serving the Chicago suburbs and various counties of Indiana, like Porter, LaPorte, and Lake, are prepared to advocate for your interests.
- Corporate Transactions. Before beginning any business transaction, you should speak to a business attorney to fully understand your rights and obligations. Our business law attorneys in Illinois and Indiana can assist you in every step until the transaction is complete.
- Planning & Development. Minimizing corporate risk is a priority of every business. Working with our legal counsel gives you the highest-quality service and advice. Whether you want to write a contract, create a business plan or employment handbook, or reorganize your company, contacting our office should be your first step.
- Business Contracts. Contracts are central to the legal process for a multitude of reasons. If properly designed, established terms and potential issues are highlighted to avoid conflict and costly litigation.
Working with our Business Attorneys
The Law Office of Edward P. Graham, Ltd. has assisted clients like you and your loved ones for nearly 30 years and understands and implements successful strategies in estate planning, business law, Illinois/Indiana Litigation, probate, family law, and real estate law. We urge you to contact our Naperville office to learn more about how we can help meet your business law needs in DuPage County, Will County, Kane County, and other surrounding counties in Illinois. Contact our Indiana office to address your business law needs if you live in Porter County, Lake County, and LaPorte County in Indiana.
- Business Entity Formations in areas like Naperville and Chicago, Il, as well as Crown Point and Cedar Lake, IN
- West of Chicago suburbs and Northwest Indiana Business Litigation
- Illinois and Indiana Corporate Transactions
- Business Planning & Development in the Chicago suburbs and Northwest Indiana
- Illinois and Indiana Employment Law
- Business Contracts in the Chicago metropolitan area and collar counties, including areas of Indiana