With years of experience in serving a diverse client base in various commercial matters that range from business litigation to the sale or purchase of a business, the Law Offices of Edward P. Graham, Ltd. can provide full-service representation to meet the needs of your Illinois business.
In addition to properly forming your entity of choice, our business law attorneys can assist in negotiating and developing effective contracts and leases, addressing personnel, collections, general litigation, and a host of other issues that may arise during the operation or management of your business. Trust our knowledgeable team to guide you through business law matters relating to:
- Business Entity Formations. New business in Illinois can be challenging to navigate without legal guidance. We can provide effective legal counsel and advice in selecting the type of Illinois business entity most appropriate for your circumstances, and then prepare the essential documents for the proper formation of the new entity.
- Business Litigation. Illinois business owners and management eventually encounter disputes in the ordinary course of business operations. When these undesirable distracting circumstances arise, our experienced Naperville business law attorneys are prepared to advocate for your interests.
- Corporate Transactions. Before entering into any major business transaction(s), you should speak to a business attorney to fully understand your rights and obligations. Our Naperville business law attorneys will assist and guide you through the completion of the transaction in protecting your business interests.
- Planning & Development. Minimizing corporate risk is a priority of every business. By utilizing our legal counsel, you are assured the highest-quality services and advice. Whether you want to write a contract, create a business plan, or reorganize your company, contacting our office should be your first step.
- Business Contracts. Contracts are central to business for a multitude of reasons. If properly constructed, terms of an agreement are established which can give you control of the relationship, and potential issues are highlighted to avoid conflict and costly litigation.
Working with Naperville Business Attorneys
The Law Office of Edward P. Graham, Ltd. is here to help you and your loved ones understand Estate Planning, Business Law, Illinois Litigation, Probate, Family Law, and Real Estate Law. We welcome you to contact our Naperville law firm to learn more about how we can help meet your business law needs from Naperville to Chicago including all of DuPage County and Will County.
- Illinois Business Entity Formations
- Naperville Business Litigation
- Illinois Corporate Transactions
- Business Planning & Development in Naperville, IL
- Business Contract in Illinois