Naperville Lawyers Provide Steadfast Guidance Amid Family Law Challenges
We treasure the next opportunity to assist in uniting a child with their adoptive parents.
Since 1995, our Naperville, Illinois family law attorneys have helped clients in DuPage, Will, Cook, Kane, and Kendall counties resolve complex legal issues affecting their families and their future. Trust our knowledgeable team to guide you through family law matters relating to:
- Adoption. One of the most rewarding life experiences is raising a child. Adoption provides that opportunity for many parents. Unfortunately, the adoption process in Illinois can be confusing and tumultuous. Lean on us for compassionate, affirming adoption guidance. We help you bring an adopted child into your loving home.
- Parenting Time & Visitation. We can help navigate parenting time (formerly “child custody”) and visitation for Illinois family law cases. Questions over the care and custody of children are often among the most emotionally charged aspects of a divorce. Ensuring your voice is heard on all matters relating to the well-being and care of your children is vital. Our Naperville family law attorneys advocate for you to pursue parenting time and decision-making rights designed to meet the best interest of your children and standards as applied in Illinois.
- Child Support. A divorce involving children also requires establishing proper financial contributions from each parent in meeting the needs of their children. Our Naperville family lawyers provide experience and proficiency in fixing proper support levels to benefit our clients and their children.
- Divorce. The end of a marriage brings an upheaval of emotions and finances to a divorcing party. Our Naperville divorce representation is designed to manage this life-changing experience, effectively shouldering the load to ease the burden placed upon you, while achieving effective results. From the division of marital assets and liabilities to child-related concerns, we work diligently to protect your best interests in all matters relating to the dissolution of your marriage.
- Maintenance. The rules governing maintenance (formerly referred to as “alimony” or “spousal support”) have changed in recent years. Our Illinois family law attorneys can guide you through the process whether you are seeking spousal support or determining your maintenance payment obligations.
- Post Decree. Occasional disputes arise over issues that develop after the underlying divorce proceeding is completed. Some issues arise because the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution Act allows them to be raised after completing the underlying divorce action. Additionally, if you had minor children during the divorce proceeding who are now college-bound, education expenses can be re-evaluated through the Illinois post-decree process.
Our Naperville family law attorneys will advocate for you through all types of family law issues. We respond timely and effectively advocate to protect your interests and your family’s future.
The Law Office of Edward P. Graham, Ltd. is here to help you and your loved ones understand Estate Planning, Business Law, Illinois Litigation, Probate, Family Law, and Real Estate Law. We welcome you to contact our Naperville law firm to learn more about how we can help meet your family law matters from Naperville to Chicago including all of DuPage County and Will County.