Edward P. Graham has been a resident of Naperville, Illinois since 1973. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in government, from the University of Notre Dame in 1983. Mr. Graham obtained his Juris Doctor at Ohio Northern University School of Law in 1987, where he was also a member of Law Review.
Mr. Graham’s professional highlights include service as an Assistant Public Defender for Will County, Illinois, and acting as counsel for the Village of Elwood for seventeen years during a period of historic commercial development in that town.
The Law Offices of Edward P. Graham, Ltd., was established in 1995, and has been managed and owned by Mr. Graham since its inception. He has had the privilege of serving hundreds of clients in a variety of matters. Outside the practice, Mr. Graham has held numerous leadership positions in the civic organizations in which he has been involved.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Will County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of Naperville Board of Directors
- SamaraCare Board of Directors
- Hope for Tanzania Board of Directors
- Knights of Columbus Naperville Council 1369
- Notre Dame Club of Greater DuPage